CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

i'm shaking

i'm sick
God has shown me what it is to be fragile.

my joints ache.
standing up hurts,
closing my fists burns.

i'm up watching South Park.
i'm shaking.

i'm wearing shoes,
long socks,
long shorts,
shirt,
hoodie,
and hat

and my hands are freezing.

tonight i will sweat profusely.

i am fragile.

thank you God for showing me how weak i am.

i will shake tonight,
till i fall asleep.
but i have no control over it.
i am a weak vessel.

and God still loves this shaking boy.
my face is hot.

i laughed and my stomach hurt.

thank you Lord for pain,
thank you that i realize i'm just skin barely hanging onto bones.

in my pain i'm thinking,
i guess my brain isn't fried.
that's good.

Sarah.......
you are beautiful.
thank you.

ps a temporary cure for whatever ails you
is any bond movie,
preferably the newest one.

.goodnight.

-Lnk-

1 comments:

Jessie said...

That was me last weekend. Soaked in sweat, crazy fever, crazy headache, feeling like death. Even today I was still coughing all morning. Feel better Linkage :/