CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

only so much i can take

i can only have so much of you.
you make me too happy.
when i hear you sing,
it makes me feel warm.
your eclectic
and your simple clothes
remind me of the middle of summer.
i'm smitten.
like waking up from a midday nap
and feeling so content.
i'll probably never meet you
and i will be the first to say
that this is weird that i'm blogging about you
but you have captured my eye
with simple words
and sounds to accompany them.
wish i could take you out.
but how would a boy like me
find you?
for now i have my guitar?
hopefully my songs will find you
as yours have found me
and you smile.
cause my face is never in a frown
listening to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so...........
man life has been hectic.
between one of my best friends
being hurt really bad
and my boi in virginia
getting a job,
its great and horrible haha.
i've been really busy
trying to finish school field hours,
school projects
and working.
i'm growing my facial hair
and don't plan on shaving for awhile.
i have no one to impress,
although i could think of a few.
but its just me
relax and chill.

tomorrow i plan on mowing the lawn,
outside YEAH!!!!
i like smelling like the sun.
its rewarding.
i saw her sis and mom at dunkin donuts
and dreamt about her last night.
the dream was happy and it was like it was.
we were on the road,
but i woke up and realized where i was
and where she's gone to.
what am i going to do about it?
nothing much.
but her mom gave me the most sincere hug i've had in awhile.
it made me smile through the awkwardness.
we spoke and her sis is still addicted to that cellphone.
haha
good times.
i'm happy i met her
but i need to stop giving my heart away,
she earned it
and i gave it willingly.
but how many times can i do this?
two is too much already
hahaha i'm such a puss.

damn third eye blind is sick.
but tomorrow is wide open
and saturday tackett will be in town.
should be sick.
next sunday i'm leading a song in big church,
and i realized last weekend
that i was always wanting to be on big church stage.
even at flamingo,
i wanted to play with the adults.
and now i am
but at a different church,
but they are nice
and always smile and ask if i need anything.
just cool that i remembered that dream of mine.

man i've been through shit,
haha and God has brought me here.
in a v-neck white shirt,
old P.E. shorts,
single,
in a house with my sis and dog,
in school,
facial hair,
confused,
and kind of sun burned.

i'm okay with life,
but being okay doesn't mean i'm not mad.
does anyone realize that relationship is built on a lie?
anyone but me?
when is anyone going to ask questions?
arrgghhh....
its the same thing with our government,
haha no one is going to ask questions
and when people start realizing whats happening
it'll be too late.
good thing obama isn't in control
GOD/JEHOVAH/ALPHA and OMEGA IS!!!!!!
damn that's so refreshing and comforting.

only place i'd rather be is either at disney or passion

.eitherofthetwo.

-Lnk-

0 comments: