CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

mw2

got modern warfare 2 tonight.
headed to gamestop and held my number 34.
and the game is worth all the waiting and the receipt exchanges.
its mad intense and going to consume a lot of my time.

but on the more serious side
i am praying about going into the ministry.
using my gift of music in the church as a worship pastor.
so i'm mulling through what that would mean for me,
and trying to keep everything in line.
but it is harsh.

i don't understand everything
and God has been granting me patience
and mercy.
and i am thankful.

but i also am tired.
and i will go to sleep
with unresolved issues
that i can't control
but i'm trying to get it addressed,
but the addressee continues to return my requests.

.alliwanttodoishelp.

-Lnk-

0 comments: