CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

give it up big apple

No love for no beach, baby that's law
But she doesn't see, therefore I spoil
I trick, I fall, run up in raw
I love her with all my heart
Every vein, every vessel, every bullet lodged
With every flower that I ever took apart
-Lupe Fiasco "The Coolest"

so today was cool.
people came over.
not too many.
i didn't want it to be a bajillion people running around.

at first it was a couple.
just 4.
we sat around and talked and had a good time laughing.
then some more showed up.
then some others.

we ate pizza,
swam in the lake,
played guitar hero
and ate some cake.

it was nice just celebrating 10 years of friendship.
and having other friends around.

but it will always happen.

"they say you can't always please everyone,
and last night all those people were at my show."
-the late great Mitch Hedberg

so yeah,
i'll make you frown.
even piss you off.

"i tried walking into Target and i missed."
-Mitch Hedberg

.target-attention.
.blikkish.

-Lnk-

0 comments: