CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

step brothers

i couldn't think of another movie to watch,
to watch with my best friend of 10 years.
i haven't laughed that hard in a theater in a long time.
laughed till i cried.
honestly

we walked out of the movie at 2 am
but we couldn't stop laughing.

its good that things are ending this way.
on laughter.

tomorrow we are having our 10 year anniversary party.
we've been best friends for 10 whole years.
and he stood by my side through some crazy tough times.
and i look forward to our future.

i know he'll be off in school and i'll be here trying to finish up as soon as possible,
but we'll talk on the phone.
its just going to hurt.
not having my girl down here,
or my boy.

so i'll just have to keep active and positive.
its going to be tough.

but man,
that movie was hilarious.

i miss my baby so badly.
she called me a couple nights back and i was tired.
i've been crappy to her lately.
i've been treating her like i'm just putting up with her.
but this time away from her has shown me how much she means to me.

there are some times when i feel like honestly,
i'd rather lay down and just wait for the day to leave me behind.
i know if she were there, she pick me up
and gently encourage to do what i got to do.

she doesn't get back for another week,
and i need her now more than ever.

i just get so easily scared.

i know she'd make me feel safe.

.boats n hoes.

-Lnk-

0 comments: