CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

tired

painted my house today.
got paint on myself,
and sweated.

gators won.
and what a game it was.
so good.
read and studying 1 john 2:1
taking it word by word.

tomorrow should be chill.
church and relax.

the weather has been beautiful,
sunny and cool.

i like my dad.
i was pissed at him yesterday
but today was good.
i helped him paint and felt like his son.
although i already knew the procedure and process of painting with a roller,
i played along.
his friend came over.
they were going to ride bike's to a local sports bar to watch the uf vs bama game.
i caught myself following them two around the house.
my dad was showing his friend the new improvements and what he's working on,
and i followed like a five year old boy,
walking in his dad's footsteps.
just curious as can be.

funny.
been turning in early lately
and tonight i will follow suit.
with my windows open to let in the breeze.

venus and jupiter are visible now.
they are the two bright "stars" under the moon.
sort of south east of the moon.
beautiful.

we are so small
and the night is so grand.

.beautiful.

-Lnk-

0 comments: