CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

new app

so i'm posting this blog from my phone
using a new app i got.
purty snazzy
i'm in class and it is so boring.
rode my bike to class,
had class at the pines center,
so i took advantage of the cool weather,
and saved me some gas.

my family and i went to Disney this past weekend.
it was so relaxing just eating and being with my family.
the last night my dad and i did some fence hopping.
we found our way into an old water park that had been closed down for awhile.
it was so cool.
so rundown, trees and plants grew over everything.
it was crazy to see it all old and crappy looking.
we took the freedom of no one being there to climb around.
we found ourselves on top of the highest point, overlooking everything.






good times with my pops.

he also called me smart.
that made me smile.

well, back to pretending i care about this class.


-Lnk-

0 comments: