CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

good stuff

went to the movies tonight and wasted 8 bucks on a stupid movie. but had a fun time with my compadres. we went to publix and picked up steaks and food to grill. it was purty darn good.

school has started again and it has been going a lot smoother than the last semesters. it is just very taxing. i'm much more organized and have all my important "to do's" in a planner. it helps more than i thought it would. but i haven't had enough time to keep up with my "workout."

the last semester i found myself working out more frequently. i didn't know why at first but i do now.

we started writing new music. our sound is still our own but it is different. the process is definitely stretching my musical mind. it is so good to play with those guys.

i'm tired and starting to feel how last year was. the lonely feeling is sinking in and i just find myself not wanting to do anything. its not that bad, but i know that if i don't make a conscience decision to get up and move, i won't.

i wrote a song about a dead cardinal. how whack is that?

like usual, i've been trying to fill this hole in my heart with just stuff. it feels good for such a short time. i enjoy the chase. i'm pretty sure thats it.

my eyes are droopy so i'm going to bed now.

i still love the office.

.love that show.

-Lnk-

0 comments: