CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

the pressure of being numbers

i can do it but no one else can,

cause no one else matters.

this night on this dance floor,

this drink and this smoke will be the last,

the last of the first leg.

next is the second go around.

i will drink myself into this grave that my friends dug for me.

i promised myself long ago that i wouldn't go this far,

that i wouldn't lose control.

they make it seem so easy to let go.

all the preteens,

all the lovers and fighters.

we all want the same thing.

Love.

and we'll take it where we can get it.

i'll take it now,

from you,

and keep taking till you are deflated.

------------

i observe and watch and this is what my brain spits out.

fun night tonight.

-Lnk-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.