CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

how lucky i am

so you take down what My son died on,
why?
so you don't offend people.
I am truth.

what happened to the person who gave all they had,
but all they had was not a thousand dollars.
it was a penny.
their hearts were and are pure.
where is their banquet?
where is their invitation?

why do you give crooked harsh answers
to straight honest questions?

why do you continually run back to the pig's trough?
I have a feast, I have Living Water.
yet you run back to the things that leave you hungry.
that leave you hurt.

I should let you die.
let you lie in your own grave that you have dug.
let you breathe in the dirt and let it clog up your lungs.
you deserve what you deserve.

how lucky i am that i am not God.

.see you later pan.

-Lnk-

0 comments: