CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

i've spent

the entire day working on my phone.
finally upgraded it to 2.2 firmware and got it running smoothly.
ridiculous.

my pops came home from Haiti today
and we went out to eat.
it was good to see him again,
and he brought some Haitian Rum too.
i'll tell you how it taste.

spent last night with a good friend,
we watched Taken which is an intense movie,
and caught up.
he's talking to a girl
and he told me about her
and the convo's they've had.
it makes me happy to see him happy.

i'm watching an old martial arts (kung fu) movie.
its titled "Come Drink With Me".
made in '66 its one of the first martial arts movies
to have a woman in the leading role.
so far, so good.
she's kicking some major anus.
and its corny,
just enough for me to enjoi.

my feelings/emotions have been up and down lately.
yesterday was bad.
really low on myself,
today's been better.
i just wish i had someone to hang out with.
my boi's are all married, engaged, dating, at school
my sis is always out with her friends.
so that leaves me with corny kung fu movies.
but i think i like it.....

well tomorrow i'm going to church,
so i'll sit next to someone and hopefully get to talk to them.

i hope she's doing okay.
i do miss her.
and i hope she knows that.

.kinghu.

-Lnk-

1 comments:

Jessie said...

What about your, in your own words, "girl best friend" ?


Jerk.