CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

loner

i chase sin.

i run after it cause it is now.

i am at times, severely alone.

i play music cause it fills an empty room,

i listen to sports talk radio, not because i like sports, but because it fills an empty car.

i hate being alone and love it at the same time.

no one can question me if they don't know me.

they can't keep me accountable.

that's why i'm so jealous of what i have.

my games, my music, my girlfriend.

i hoard it so i don't have to be alone.

i chase sin to temporarily fill a void.

You don't speak to me cause i no longer listen.

i'm horrible, i'm a hypocrite

and now i'm asked to lead.

how can i sing if i can barely live?

i need peace that passes any understanding.

i need joy, not happiness.

joy is lasting and strong.

i need Your arms around me tight while I sleep and cry.

i need to feel Your love.

i've read about it for so long and I've felt it once or twice.

but i need to have it poured on me.

just dripping off my fingers and onto my feet.

i need You Lord.

more than i need anything else.

-Lnk-

0 comments: