CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 28, 2007

not while i'm around

Nothing's gonna harm you, not while I'm around.
Nothing's gonna harm you, no sir, not while I'm around.

Demons are prowling everywhere, nowadays,
I'll send 'em howling,
I don't care, I got ways.

No one's gonna hurt you,
No one's gonna dare.
Others can desert you,
Not to worry, whistle, I'll be there.

Demons'll charm you with a smile, for a while,
But in time...
Nothing can harm you
Not while I'm around...

Being close and being clever
Ain't like being true
I don't need to,
I would never hide a thing from you,
Like some...

No one's gonna hurt you, no one's gonna dare
Others can desert you,
Not to worry, whistle, I'll be there!
Demons'll charm you with a smile, for a while
But in time...
Nothing can harm you
Not while I'm around...

a song from the movie "Sweeny Todd"

awfully dark movie but still good.

went to a panthers game tonight with a good friend.

met his familia for the first time and had peanuts thrown at me by his sister

the cats got wooped 5-1.

last night my girl and i made breakfast for dinner,

it was great.

then we laid on my hammock for a bit,

then we went for a canoe ride.

found out she had never been on a canoe ride before,

it was pure bliss.

things have been much better

but i still have hurdles to jump.

i'm not afraid of school anymore

or just not as much as i was before.

seriously, i have watched each episode of each season of "The Office"

at least 10 times.

i'm officially addicted to this show.

it's too good.

love it

man oh man

-Lnk-

0 comments: