CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

liar

i've been living in a lie for so long i forgot how to tell the truth. when asked a simple little question, i'll just straight lie to you. i did it to avoid confrontation. i did it so you wouldn't yell. i lied to get into Heaven and now created my perfect hell.

help, help me i'm dying. i laughed in your face when you started crying.

i've lost sympathy along with my truth. to get where i want i'll trample over you. i thought once about redemption and said it was too pure for me. i thought twice about salvation but gave those thoughts to the breeze. i don't need anyone besides the one i can hear in my head. i'd rather not wake, just lay here and play dead.

leave, leave me alone. i asked for help but no on came over.

i pushed it all away, i pushed you all away. i heard you say love was pure and heard you lie that day. goodbye.

-Lnk-

0 comments: