CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

music and the office

i'm in a really bad spot now. and i have only myself to blame.
the only two things that make the worry subside is playing or listening to music or watching the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
with my own two feet,
i have run as far as i can
with my own two feet,
i have buckled under my pressure.
my knees have collapsed from all that i've tried to do
i've taken the world on my shoulders and totally ignored You.
with my own two hands,
i have dug my own grave.
with my own two feet,
i will walk to my bed that i have made.
no more time to think, no more lies to speak,
i'm done being me, i'm done being tired.
hold onto hope cause thats all that i have,
i won't sleep tonight or tomorrow for that matter,
so i'll think about ways to hold onto you coming home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just wish everyone i saw could be us. everyone walking in and out, holding onto to each other and enjoying being in love. i wish we were them.

.done till manana.

-Lnk-

0 comments: