CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

story of you and him; from the eyes of the betrayed

so it was good, i guess you'd say. things were going well, we spoke sweet words to each other and i believe we genuinely meant them. windy days seemed to carry your voice while the storms where Heaven's approval of said voice. it was well.

you moved, to soon and it was still okay. then i saw it, first in a dream. you held his hand. you held his hand not in the "here let me help you across the street" way but in the "here is the key to my heart" way. i woke up in a cold sweat, i knew it was a dream but i had the image burned into my retinas. i rubbed my eyes and lifted myself up out of the sheets and there it was, a note, on the floor, in your hand-writing.

~~~~~~~~~~
she wrote me. i was blank for awhile and do not remember much of anything before the ink was thrown upon me in an angry, regretful manner. most of the words were ruined with tears. she stuck me in her pocket and everything went dark. 15 minutes later i was thrown on the floor and rested there till he picked me up. i wanted to apologize for what he was about to read, but i can't speak.

love hurts

~~~~~~~~~~
the note was stained with tears and caused me to spill many of my own. i could not believe it. you did hold his hand, but where was i this whole time. what happened to our soft-spoken words? what happened to what we had? how did it disappear?

~~~~~~~~~~
you slept for years. i would visit your room and sing songs till night drew. nothing would wake you. i waited and i waited and i waited. i couldn't do this any longer. i moved and started life again. it was unbearable for the first couple of months. i surrounded myself with work and business. it worked. i grew angry at you, so angry that you wouldn't come out for me. you selfish bastard.

i moved on to him. he is so sweet and holds my hand so close. it works. its okay. he takes me out to dinner and taught me how to dance. he is nice and best of all, he isn't you and thats all that matters.

~~~~~~~~~~
my tears knocked me back into my worn sheets. my lungs pulsated letting out cry after cry. i am broken. "i am speechless........."

~~~~~~~~~~
i'll bet you are speechless. you should be.

~~~~~~~~~~
he threw me away. i wish i was bird to sing him a song. he needs someone to love him.

~~~~~~~~~~
where do i go? no one is in this room. no one is in this house. i'm alone in every sense of the word. my walls are brown with water and my door is off its hinges. the house is dis shelved . no electricity, no floor boards, no roof and no pulse but mine. just dirt and flies. i'm left. where did she go?

0 comments: