CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

dead man

"Dead man, is it being high that makes you alive?
It makes you leave behind three boys and a wife in '89
As the track marks inched their way up your arm
My mother taught my brothers and I not to call you daddy
But to call you father

But I believe there is something here to be learnt of grace
'Cause I can't help but love you
Even with a heart that breaks
Like the promises that you made

Cause I can't help but love you"

- as cities burn

i had the most fun you can possibly have with duct tape last night

i left early

i've discovered i don't do well with large crowds,
i left cause i knew 2 people,
but everyone knew everyone else.
it reminded me of a while back.
when everything was sparkly and plastic.

its not been the same since.

"and i wouldn't have it any other way"
- Set Your Goals

.goodbye to sleep.

-Lnk-

0 comments: