CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

this country of blood

Iron Man....go see it!
awesome movie

so weird thing happened last night.
i woke up at about 3 am and rolled over and thought there was someone in my bed.
i was scared, paralyzed.
i realized it was my shadow being cast on the wall next to me.
the light was coming from my clock.
i could've sworn it was someone.

that was weird.

had a dream that my friends and i were hanging out at someone's house.
i walked outside and the sky was grey.
a horrible storm was coming.
i told everyone that we needed to get inside.
the storm hit the house hard.
the walls were shaking and the roof was bending.

the doorbell rang.
i ran to the front of the house and peeped in the peep hole.
it was my friend's girl.
soaking wet, scared and pale faced.

thats where it ended.
i need to stop having whack dreams.

i watched the new office episode tonight.
really glad that i can still laugh.

once again... Iron Man.....go see it....now!!

.war machine.

-Lnk-

0 comments: