CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the office and me

well tonight was extremely overwhelming.
went to class and got tons of friggin' work.
so i came home in a crappy mood.
fixed dinner and turned on The Office.
and it made me smile.

i need to buckle down on school.

that's a side story,
but more importantly is this.

if i receive my highest joy from a tv program,
what the hell am i doing?

God is the ultimate joy.
He is the one to who i should turn to when everything seems impossible.
He is my everything,
waiting for me let Him by my everything.

so after i enjoy my bowl of hot oatmeal,
i will start reading 1 John.

hung out with a friend last night.
i really look up to him.
very knowledgeable and very disciplined in His relationship with God.
our conversations last night were encouraging.
it was if God said, "If you don't know what you should be doing,
here's an example."

so tonight i start and tomorrow i will continue.

here's to the rubber meeting the road.

.honeyNcinnamon.

-Lnk-

0 comments: