CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

the glory and the fall

i almost let it all go, i almost saw our end.
i played it out in my head and hated it
but i seemed plausible and almost necessary.
i'm in a whack mood
so this page and those associated with it should be read with that
disclaimer in mind.
i really hope you are willing to try and talk.
cause i'm not into being together and not talking.

this pain is causing me to think
this pain is causing me to wish
i was someone who knew the answers
to his own questions.

this ride is causing the pain
and this tear stained face is all i
have to show for patience and loyalty

keep your promises, keep your words
for someone foolish enough to believe them.
get back to me, i'm waiting on you
but time doesn't exempt me cause i tell
it i'm standing around for a call.

i'll hold up in my brain and
not talk. if i look out i see too
much and get excited. i'll join the trees
in finding roots and taking place.

i don't want this life. i want one that counts.
Holy Spirit lets do something
i'm calling me out. i don't want
(square) anymore.

-Lnk-

0 comments: