CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

speaking in poems

i find that i do this alot.
speaking in flowery words to kind of hide the actual meaning of them.
i enjoy making the english language sound prettier than it actually is
but if i do it too much the words lose their intended meaning.

i saw what i looked like today and really just focused on it.
am i where i want to be?
am i content with where i'm at?
its hard taking a good look at yourself and evaluating your life.
its actually quite scary

i can't think of certain things cause i'm too affected by the thoughts.
i can easily justify whatever i'm thinking about and say "It 's okay"
but i know its not.

its bad when you can so easily justify your actions.
i need to be honest with myself.
which leads me back to looking at where i'm at.

continuous circle

.cycle endless cycle.

-Lnk=

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.