CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

been strong

i've been going steady now,
just on the straight.
but today i got angry
and i didn't like it.
over something very very small.

i think that's my next thing to deal with,
my anger issue.
don't know where it came from,
i think its from my dad.
got my music from my mom
and some of my temperament from my pops.
argghh
besides that everything is gravy.

i'm 23 now!
that's exciting right?
and i believe this is my 301st post
another accomplishment!

but i can't go on talking ignoring something
that God has brought along.
*disclaimer*
i don't want a girlfriend.
i enjoi being single.

stephanie rabbat
a egyptian canadian
ridiculously rooted in God's Word.
i don't ever really take anyone's advice on ladies.
but i listened to jimmy.
i ponied up and took the initiative to talk to her,
and we've been talking a lot.
it's great.
she went to the weston college group last night
and she really enjoyed it.
unlike two j's that came with.
but that's neither here nor there.
i know that this info doesn't make everyone as happy as it does me.
but what can i do?
i didn't go out looking for her.
it just happened.

but i've been reading ephesians
and knowledge of the Holy
and mere christianity.
and things are purty swanky.

God is too good.

.asilaydying.


-Lnk-

0 comments: