CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

daggers

so the chariot has released some new stuff.
its great.
they will probably go down as one of my favorite bands.
they are chaotic
as is my thinking.

them, showbread, copeland,
as cities burn.......
hahaha i'm not venturing into that.
not going to even try to name my favorite bands.
that would hurt me too much.

but please, let this go.
don't know if you have the kite string still around your hand,
but at least pull it in some
and erase what is on it.
please.

i walk around and sometimes catch a glimpse
of that kite in the sky.
i don't want to see it.
i tear apart the plastic handles around
in an effort to lower the chances of one catching air.
but its always there.
i just want one day when i don't hear it.
flapping in the wind.

one of my boi's found a girl,
and oh does he know how to pick them.
she's a winner.
and the girl was nice enough to try and set me up,
with her friend.
that made me happy,
but i don't know if i'm going to go through with it.
i'm so nervous,
haha,
but it made me happy she thought about me.
js is a really good friend.
all my friends kick ass.
they are loyal over everything,
and js stands out amongst them.

our conversation today,
"I was talking to her about how great you are and your music and whatever and she asked if you'd like to double date with us."
"Hahaha dude thanks for talking me up. Hahaha"
"Somebody has too. So what do you think?"
"Ummmm...."

he's so cool.
thanks man.
for standing up for me wherever you are.
you are a truly great person.
and you deserve the chica your with.

.kickass.

-Lnk-

0 comments: