CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

i'm through

"Jesus Christ, firstborn of the dead." Revelation 1:5

i'm through.
i ruined 2 1/2 weeks
cause i'm selfish.
and now all i can do is grieve
and ask for repentance.

i just want to mourn and apologize
apologize for me trying to do it.
when looking at the last days of my life
all i can see is You.
and today all i focused on was me.

Lord, i'm broken.
"Woe is me for I am a man of unclean lips."
and unclean hands, eyes, feet etc.
let Your power be shown in my weakness,
let Your glory be displayed in my mourning.
may my life still be profitable for Your kingdom.
work in spite of my undoing.

God send Your grace
send Your forgiveness.

"Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen."
1 Timothy 1:15-17

God may this scripture be the prayer of my heart.
i am the worst and may You be glorified
despite my best attempts to keep this focused on myself.

.bumpthis.

-Lnk-

0 comments: