CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

playradio

i screwed this filter cap on to tight.
you left this at my doorstep
does is it mean anything to you?
why don't i just be the man
and do what my hands have a leniency towards?

this is the start from the beginning
all over again.
this is the exciting and the let down
as the night comes to end.
this is the windows down
and the conversation up,
this is not the way i'd
thought it would be.

but i smile
cause i could listen to you talk
for hours and hours
and never be bored.
my heart swells
like the grinch over who-ville,
i can't explain it
but i know my heart did expand.

part of me wants to jump the gun
be what i see and just get there now.
but the chase is part of the fun
and you are more than entertaining
you are brain matter stimulating.
i can't define what this is
but i know that God is true.
He is sovereign and i pray
that He is the center of me and you.

no more rhyming.
but i felt like it for awhile.

wish i had some chocolate chip cookies
and cold milk.

.aboicandream.

-Lnk-

0 comments: