CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

excuse me, were you saying something? no you can't tell me nothing

so i'm nervous like the first day of elementary school. i printed out my boarding pass and almost had a heart attack. i can't believe that i'm actually going tomorrow. its surreal. just talking about it kicks the butterflies back into action.

thats an odd mental picture, butterflies in your stomach. ugh, they come flying out of your mouth drenched in your stomach acids. ugly. haha

skipped my first class cause it was raining. thats a good excuse right? i just didn't feel like getting up t.....interrupt......this was my crazy tuesday night/wednesday morning.

i started out at 9pm to write a simple 1-2 page paper, double spaced. easy right? took till 2am. i was so mentally flustered last night. it took me forever, FOREVER!! then after completing that seemingly impossible task, i was hungry. so i cracked some eggs, sliced up some bratwurst and salchichon (cuban sausage) minced some spinach and cooked it up. this has been my usual meal, anytime of the day i can be found munching on this home-cooked masterpiece.

my right knee cap will not stop twitching. it only pauses when i look at it. it stops, then when i'm busy doing whatever, it starts up again. stupid.

i'm actually looking forward to the airport tomorrow. it'll be my first time being in an airport alone. flying alone, checking in bags alone. it should be fun. i like to be alone sometimes. it gives me time to observe us. stinkin' pump the jams from my sisters ipod and just watch. that'll be fun. i'm just nervous seeing her. when you haven't seen someone in like a month, it gets nerve wrecking to see them again.

whatever, hopefully i fall asleep earlier than last nights charade.

.heres to manana.

-Lnk-

0 comments: