CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

we exist in the grey

new band. advent. from the old yet still relevant band, beloved. the old drummer from beloved heads up the musical onslaught.

but onto more important matters. i've never been so happy and more torn in my life. we exist in the grey. everything would be so much easier if it was all black and white. but unfortunately son, it ain't.

my eye is twitching and it won't stop.

i've made deals with my soul to never hold anything back, to never hold anything in. but i have done both and hurt it so bad. i just wish i actually kept my word and not hurt myself.

i'm too good at lying.

no more talk, now is the time to strap on my shoes and do something. i'll preach this till i die but i'm purty sure i'll never get up the courage. i'm not a very courageous person. i'm content with what i got now and don't want to let it go.

i'm listening to music while i'm typing this and have realized that i type in rhythm. i don't like spelling that word. thank goodness my baby can spell and is infinitely smarter than i.

.movie tonight.

-Lnk-

0 comments: