CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ice tea

i've been drinking a lot of it lately. i figured out how to make it and now i drink it more than water. it is so dang good.

mid terms this week. i hate mid terms. school isn't so bad just the testing sucks. played at weston tonight and saw an old friend of mine. this kid has grown up so much and it was cool to talk to him again. i played on a baby grand tonight and it was magical. its amazing what a tuned piano sounds like.

i am currently downloading dragonball z episodes. back in the day, i was into dragonball really heavy. its still cool, but more nostalgic than anything. the story line is so friggin complex and long. haha its kind of ridiculous. i just get into all this anime fighting stuff. no one understands it, my family or my love. they make fun of it, but its only cause they don't understand.

i have to do a teach tomorrow in my Teaching Elementary Science class. me and two other young ladies are teaching on the Oceanic Food Chain. so that'll be interesting.

love Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five. "Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge, I'm trying not to lost my head." great stuff

well its off to sleep for me, got to be up early to go teach.

.tired and sorrowful.

-Lnk-

0 comments: