CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

fun fun fun

well today was the first day that i did my intern teaching. it was in a first grade classroom. the kids were all purty good. very very smart. but they were all kind of rowdy. i chalked it up to the fact someone new was in the class. but the students were nice to me. funny how i was nervous about 1st graders. but i followed them throughout their day and even had a cafeteria lunch with them. it consisted of broccoli, ham and cheese sandwich, cinnamon apples and chocolate milk. the teacher was very nice as well. by the end of the day i knew the kids names and was helping in class.

it was an experience and one i will have to get used to. this will be my friday routine for awhile.

but next friday i'll be in my baby's arms. i can't wait. she is so excited. SHE BETTER BE!!! this is costing me an arm and a leg. just kidding, but seriously, i'm glad she's glad. can't wait to be with her for 3 days straight. either we'll love it, or kill each other. the latter most likely will not happen.

spending the night at my name's house. his rents are gone for the weekend so we are playing halo till we cannot stay awake anymore. we figured out how to turn his laptop into a wireless router and run the signal it receives from the actual wireless signal to the xbox so we can play online. purty schnazy.

played racketball today. it was fun. took me awhile to get used to it. but it is slighty similar to tennis. i played tennis for 2 years in high school but i wasn't that good. had a horrible temper and actually had my tennis coach speak to my mom about my on-the-court antics. it got so bad that one time i smashed my racket into a concrete light pole and then realized that not only was this my dad's racket i was playing with, but it was my only racket. i had to continue to play the game with the broken racket.

so yeah that was high school.

but i don't have plans for tomorrow. sometimes days are better like that.

.here's hoping that they are.

-Lnk-

0 comments: