CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

no more

ipod no more. it blanked out and showed the missing file sign.

so now i must listen to cd's. oh well. music is music.

went to listen to a discussion on Bio-Ethics, mainly Stem Cell Research. it was purty good. some of the stuff went over my head but i chalk that up to too much school. some words were just passing through my ears. but the discussion was at my old high school. so after it was over i walked around. i literally have a memory for every spot in that school.

i'm really glad that i had the opportunity to go there. for all the times i complained and moaned about the school, i really am very lucky to have had all those crazy memories and times. i still feel that i own a piece of that school. i went there for 15 years of my existence. thats a long time, thats extremely long now that i think about it again. good ole alma mater.

well tomorrow is my first day at my Field Experience school. now that i'm in my classes for my major, i'm required to attend a school and observe a class. this semester i only need 35 hours. compared to others who need upwards of 60 hours, i got it good. i'm excited and a little nervous. but it should be all good.

i love my baby. i love my friends. i love the God who gave me this freedom to love and this freedom to live in His love.

.no one makes me bleed my own blood.

-Lnk-

0 comments: