CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

disenfranchised (don't know if that's one word)

so in my stand against bad music,
i have discovered that some bands have stupid members.
should i not listen to their music because the members are mentally deficient?
it stinks to look up an interview vid from a band that you enjoy,
only to hear them just be dumb.

now while i'm not the sharpest tool in the box,
i have other aspirations besides smoking weed and bumping uglies.
i guess its just disappointing to see muscians so stupid in other facets besides music.

someone who i look up to told me i was unique.
i think that is better than being told you are handsome or whatever.
do not misread me.
i don't go out of my way to be different.
i am not who i am cause someone told me to.
basically, i do not have to try to be me.
i am just josh link.

that made me smile.
love me or hate me.
its just josh link.

.foxyshazam.

-Lnk-

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Go to www.playlist.com
Set up a free account & you can make playlists of up to 100 songs each, for free. Without downloading them.

I'm currently putting together a soundtrack to my life thus far. It makes me feel alive.