CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

i have no clue about girls clothes

everyone wants indie, they want 100 percent
but my shirts are only 50/50, i can't afford that much to give.
would you still love me if i don't want to dance,
or i'm not the first to sing.
or my temper gets the best and i get mad at anything.

i'm too jealous for my own good,
don't me tell that i should change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lets be cool, lets talk like we know what we're saying.
this show, that club, this shirt, that girl.
skinny till it hurts,
skinny jeans and skinny girls.

to repeat the words of a modern day thinker:
"Now come on everybody let’s make cocaine cool,
We need a few more half naked women up in the pool."

is that all you got,
seriously?!
i need more.
i.
i.
i.

i am so conceited

.butthatmoonisdamnbright.

-Lnk-

0 comments: