CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

my christmas carol

jolly ole saint nicholas, lean your ear this way.
i don't want a present this year, but i have something to say.
you know johnny wants a picture book
and susie wants a doll.
but i want something much much bigger
a house and maybe even a home.
i want mom to kiss me before i sleep
and dad to cut my food up for me
a mother to scold me when i'm bad
and a father to laugh when the mood is to overly sad.
i want presents underneath an evergreen tree
i want more than money can buy, i want someone to love me.

i was left at these doorsteps,
in a damp, wet box.
and held my voice till i was 4,
no one loved me and no one said hi,
so no one deserved my vocal recognition.

bring me a family, with sisters to defend me.
against the evils of life and everything outside this dusty window.
send me someone to say, "Good job, we are proud of you."
send me someone for me to say, " I love you."

.hoptoitredclothedfatso.

-Lnk-

0 comments: