CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

plane ticket to the sun

i'm going to board the first flight into the star.
maybe if i leave soon enough i can leave everything behind.
the cockpit would melt and so would all that i've done.

"A spaceman. They say I am… a spaceman.
Planets everywhere... my own destiny… I’m floating towards the sun.
The sun of nothing. Floating towards the sun, the sun of nothing. I have become the sun of nothing.
Nothing is here. Memories are not clear.
Floating to the sun… farther away.
I can't believe that’s what it has come to... I never really had it all that bad.
I just looked around and never thought about the blank stares."
-"Sun of Nothing" Between the Buried and Me

-Lnk-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great song.

Check out my interview with BTBAM discussing Sun of Nothing here.