CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

and i thought it would just stop

and after the rain came the lightning
and after the lightning came the hail
and after the hail came the devil
and after.............
and after ........
and after.....

and after i thought i had it done
and after i knew which way was up and that which was not down
and after...

and after i stopped crying
and after i wiped the blood from my face
and after i betrayed with a kiss
and after.....
and after.........

and after i hung myself in the field
and after i dropped and my insides fell out
and after the field became desolate
and now they call it Aceldama
and after...

i purchased this land with silver
i sold the only thing i loved
this is my field of blood
and after.....

this is all that i have sacrificed to please myself
forgetting the reason that i have a choice

how quickly i forget my love, my heart
when what i see is what i want
there is nothing in between me and everything

that therein lies the problem
i lie "therein"

i am the problem, this flesh, this human condition
to quote my new favorite movie "i calls it the black snake moan"

i want to horde all i have for my future
for our future
i see, and want, and lust after
and get exactly what it promises

which is nothing

now i wait, patient as this rowdy heart can be
waiting for the future to be now
cause its so much easier when she's around
it makes more sense

thanks for the patience Lord
thank you for Your Love
thank you for Your Never Ending Mercy

thank you listening to this poor, poor boy
i am your son and i have sinned
and i have made you cry
i have broke Your heart
and for that i am truly sorry

let me rest in Your arms
and there i will seek refuge
from this storm that won't leave
from this storm that rains hell
that brings with it pain and dis-trust

i sleep in Your arms tonight
and soon in hers

thank you for love
thank you for her
thank you for them
thank you for love

-Lnk-

0 comments: