CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

and when came then

i had fun today. hung out with an old friend. bought 2 shirts. hung out with my sister. opened God's word with my brothers. watched the office.

purty good.

7 days till i go to new york and i'm nothing but scared.

i know we both have changed a little since we last saw each other. she will look good no matter what. i'm just afraid of what she'll think of me. i'm scared.

i voiced this to her a couple of nights ago on the phone, and she said she will always love me. but i can't help still being scared.

i'm so nervous and i know it'll get worse as the day gets closer.

i called my college to make an advising appointment for spring 2008 semester. i gave the secretary my name and info and she was like, "Josh Link, hmmm that name sounds familiar. You wouldn't happen to be the kid who went on tour this summer?"

out of 32,000 students, she knew me. haha

so her and i talked about the summer tour and i actually, for the first time ever at this dreadful university, felt that someone cared about me. that i was important. that i mattered. that secretary did a great job. she made me smile.

so i'm going to go to bed a little earlier than usual. halo looks so tempting now but i must exhibit self-discipline.

to sleep i go.

-Lnk-

0 comments: