CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

so how goes it?

well thanks for asking.

i'm currently in her dorm room with her sis. just watching goosebumps and playing guitar hero.

she is so beautiful. i forgot how much she meant, she is gorgeous and makes me so happy.

we were in the city today, actually got to go to the Metropolitan Art Museum. it was very pretty. cool sculptures and ancient art. i throughly enjoyed it.

i miss her so much. i'm with her and i miss her. it's so hard to see her life up here. its just weird and i don't know.

i'm just glad i got to come up here and see her.

been listening to my ipod a lot and new york city just seems to make sense while Between the Buried and Me orchestrates.

riding the subway with my ipod makes it so much cooler also. i love music.

the only time i feel alright is while listening to my ipod or while kissing my love.

i forgot how good kissing felt. man, and did i say she is gorgeous.

i'm just torn between being happy for her and being sad cause i'm not apart of this.

i feel out of place. i never had felt "welcomed" at any college. Liberty, FIU, FAU, CW Post, neither of them.

her and i have been going back and forth. me wanting her to come back down to South Florida and her wanting me to come up here.

i want nothing more than to be with her forever. i love her and she is my future wife and i her future husband.

i love you baby. i love you so much. be safe. and know that i love you more than anything.

miss you

-Lnk-

0 comments: