CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

love sick lover

you've broke My heart, but I still love

you've made Me cry, but I still want you

I want you to be with me, to be apart of Me

be apart of My life.

I have and will continue to love you,

even when you drive the nails deeper,

even when, to you, I cannot exist;

I do, and I am right here waiting for you.

you are my bride and I the ever loving groom.

I have painted you endless skies and breath-taking oceans

deep blues and passionate reds.

the birds cry out My name,

and i do to, once in awhile.

when its convenient for me.

when He suits me,

if i make it to Heaven, i may be as bloody as hell

will You still take me?

cause i wouldn't, and i don't.

the truth being told i can't love my neighbor as myself,

cause then i'd hate them.

is this it?

God is this it?

this can't be all, there has to be more.

there has to be more than 24 hours and light and dark.

more than falling down and getting up,

more than heartache and love.

something has to exist in this house,

if i could tear through the air and see Your face.

rip through and see the other side

to know what i'm living for.

Could you be asleep,

could i sleep till this passes?

would you let me that pleasure?

i'm tired of breaking your heart and squeezing tears from Your eyes

i'm sorry, so terribly sorry and sorrowful.

i'm i'm i'm i'm

I had an angels smile,
hiding a vultures bite.
I had no use for your redeeming blood.

...this is me at my darkest....

-----------------------------------

as cities burn and my sorrow

-Lnk-

0 comments: