CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

this

this weekend made us stronger, together and apart

and i'm so glad we got to see each other, it really was for the best

we laughed, we frowned and tonight i'll cry

you aren't falling asleep on my arm and my heart is incomplete without you

we truly are better together, i like who i am around you

i can tolerate myself when you are here

i love you and you love me

you will soon be down here and i can take you out, and we can lay down and stare at the stars

who knows what next year will bring, but i know tonight i sleep alone

i sleep alone in anticipation of not sleeping alone for too much longer

when this time of papers and deadlines passes, we will be together, the good and the bad, the morning breath and the stubbed toes

all of it. i can't wait

and whats even better...

i know you can't either

love you sweet cheeks

you are beautiful, gorgeous, amazing inside and out.

i love you forever and always and i will forever be yours to have and to hold, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health.

“In my Father's house are many rooms;
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I am going there to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come back and take you to be with me
that you also may be where I am.”

John 14:2-3

-Lnk-

0 comments: