CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 3, 2007

2nd day

starting with number 2.
i miss her more than i thought i would.
i knew it would be hard, but this is terribly difficult.
i have more time for friends, which is good, and got to visit a friend that has recently returned home from surgery. he is doing well but still finds small tasks to be quite difficult. the office still makes me laugh and will always. no matter what mood i am in, the office cheers me up. i have watched all 3 seasons more than twice and plan to watch them more. it is very awkward, this distance thing. i guess the thing i'm struggling with the most is jealousy. i'm jealous i'm not there with her. i want to be there for her whenever she cries, whenever she needs a hand to hold. but i'm down here. i'm jealous of the rocks, trees, birds, sidewalks, buildings, everything and anything that sees her more than i do. that just sounds so ridiculous. but i just have this jealous love. i don't want to be the over bearing, jerk boyfriend who monopolizes her time. on a totally un-related side note:( i am making banana nut, chocolate muffins for my breakfast tomorrow. got to make breakfast for myself the night before cause i have to be up at the butt crack of dawn. not even, i'm up before the sun exists.) i love her mucho. i am pursuing a new cell phone purchase on e bay. my current phone is so out of whack. i wish you could see it. please don't think of me as needing the newest thing, i am quite content with my life. but this phone is beyond dead. i hate how society has made cell phones a nescessity. they are cool and nifty, but they place such a leesh on me. i'm a slave to it. weird. but i can use it to text her and call her so i like it for that reason.
i lost my love to the city,
i lost my love to distance and the sea;
i lost my love to a city,
when will my love come back to me.
had a good talk with a boi of mine about religious rituals. interesting stuff. i like to find out about what the background of those rituals are. i'm a very curious person and i like it like that. love my baby and love me some banana nut, chocolate chip muffins.

-link_j-

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet background bro! I have never been in a long distance relationship, but I bet it's hard. I'll be praying for both of you!! Miss you dude, hope all is well!


-Mike P.