CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

kickin' it old school

well hung out with an old friend. we tried to surprise one of our friends who was at work. but we failed to find his place of business. so we just hung out and conversed. good to catch up and talk about what we've been going through. good stuff.

woke up this morning and went to FBCW and it was a really good service. heard some stuff that hit home and explained how i needed to respond to my situation. took my sis with me and it was cool. then my jewish boi came over and we watched the Dolphins try to play football. promise for the rest of the season, but the game wasn't too good. whatever, football.

actually felt like i was with her tonight. on my way home, i felt as if i could feel her in my truck. it was peaceful, not eerie as it sounds. this friggin keyboard is screwing up. it is pissing me off.......GRRRRRR........

got George Orwell's 1984 on audiobook on my ipod and it's purty cool. think i just found a new vice. audiobooks on my ipod......friggin cool.

well think i'm going to go fix myself a PB&CC sandwich (peanut butter and chocolate chip). it's actully quite awesome. try it sometime.

-lnk-

0 comments: