CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

We will not die.

so i am more mad than i can let anyone know. what i feared worse has come to pass and i knew it would. sometimes i think i'm too jealous for my own good. jealous of my time, my friends, my girl, my family. and i'm so afraid and my fear appeared.

i trust you just not the people around you. like my rents would say, "We trust you driving, just not the other people on the road." that's what i mean. i don't care who it is, i will wreck them. i have this fire in my bones. like God protecting His children, i will protect all that i love. i will destroy the nations who wander looking for something they can have. there is nothing here, walk on, before you get stomped on.

sorry, had to vent. whoooo. breathe in, breathe out. k, a little better. it has been raining nonstop and i have come down with a cold. at least i think its a cold. i get light headed, woozy, i'm tired, just drained i guess is the best way to put it. but in the mess of the beginnings of this week, God is good. school has been dealing its usual trash and anything to piss me off. if college were a person, i'd play basketball against him and give him a good elbow to the face. man, i do not like it all. but still God provided. In His mysterious ways, He did and in the grand scheme of things, college is berry small.

also, we are watching my aunt's dog for a year. she moved to europe with her husband and the dog needs a passport(???) yea that is just a little weird. what threat does this little teacup yorkie pose. it is a boy named Bailey and our dog is a girl named Nala. Bailey has been finding every possible way to get his "groove" on and Nala ain't letting anything go down. it is quite funny. he is ever persistent.

well i'm going to relax and try to get over this sickness.

-Lnk-

0 comments: