CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 7, 2007

video and battery

got my ipod battery in today. that made me smile.
just got back from filming a movie with my boi's and my sis.
should be really funny. i'm extremely tired and will no doubt pass out right when my head its my pillow.
my aunt invited my sis and i to go out on her wave runner. i'm really excited as i have not done too much of anything lately. i have mostly just been on the computer, on my 360 or reading. actually today i went swimming so i did kind of have fun.
its getting easier talking to her on the phone. it still burns. right in the middle of my stomach. i could point to it but that would do you no good. you know where it is. it's that sick to your stomach feeling, when your not sick. its not being able to be there for the one you love. i miss her, i miss her a whole lot.
this morning, my sis and i had to take our trucks to get fixed. woke up at 7 am which is purty early for me. but i took her out to breakfast and we had a good time. i'm getting to spend more time with her now. its cool, she'll be the only sister i have. she's cool. we will be cool older brother and sister. it will be fun.
well this train is pulling in for the station. i'm going to close my eyes and drift softly into sleep.
g'night
-link-

0 comments: