CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

i got no time

sliced my right middle finger purty bad. it looks rad, but it hurts. i hit it on a door handle.

well just got off the phone with my lady and it was a good conversation. she is so beautiful. even on the phone her beauty shines. she is amazing.

hung out with two of my long lost friends tonight. we visited the new Steak and Shake. the service was a lot better than most S&S's. <-----thats three S's <-----thats two

met up with my band fellas and had some good time just talking about life. its good catching up and opening up my life to people who care.

life is looking good from here. besides my finger being mutilated, i have no work tomorrow, just school. so i can crank the jams and dance with my dog. it should be interesting. listening to Pharoahe Monch. he's good. wish i could rap, but people would make fun of me cause i don't look like the rapping type.

tried to rap awhile back and it was funny. i laughed at myself. God has blessed me so much, His love for messed up ole me. beyond comprehension. well, i'm tired. going to sleep in my berry cold sheets. yes, SLEEP!!

-Lnk-

0 comments: