CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

interestingly enough

it has been brought to my attention that people actually do read this thing and for that i am truly grateful. but moving on

i just ate some quesh (pronounced kee-shh) and it was good. i'm not too big of a fan of quesh but it was free and i was hungry.

today was good. work was fun and i laughed more than i ever have before. we (myself and my fellow employees) were in rare form. everything was a joke and it was just a lot of fun. i'm very blessed to have a job that doesn't suck.

i'm still sick though. we had band practice tonight and i didn't sound too good singing. we have a show friday so hopefully i'll be better by then. i'm excited for this show. we are playing up at a college where some of my friends attend. i haven't seen said friends in a long time, so it'll be fun seeing them and playing for them. but this will be the first show my love won't be at. thats crappy. like totally crappy. i can remember the first show she came to. i invited her and was so ecstatic when she said she'd come. she drove down with my rents and sis and i was so incredibly happy. we were playing at a church event and for some reason they had neon paint, so i proceeded to dip my hands in it just cause i like paint. wasn't thinking too much cause the paint came off and got on my keys but it sure looked friggin' cool. now that i think about it, neon paint is so cool. what the heck, i love it. the more i think about it the more i like it.

neon paint= good times

so.......oh yeah. someone stoled my dot thing. by dot thing i mean this......placing dots at the end of a sentence so it not so much ends, just the thought trails off......see.........it works right? this person, who will remain nameless, said she really enjoys ending her sentences with dots, like she was the first person to think of that.......seriously......you weren't.......i was. haha, i probably wasn't not the first person to do that, but i'm somewhere in the top 5.

oh i forgot to finish my story.....

so she came with my parents and the show went well. that is to say it was crazy. the kids were insane man. will stand out as one the best shows i've ever had the privilege to play. so after, i drove back with my rents my sis and her. i sat next to her in the back seat, but my sis was next to me. but it was still sweet. first time we ever sat that close. we texted all the way back home. (by the way texted is not a word, it doesn't sound right, but it is the past tense of text....at least i think it is) that night was awesome. she looked so beautiful. heck, she has always been gorgeous. i tell her this all the time, she is beautiful 24/7. but she doesn't listen.

dang this blog is dripping with ooie-gooie love stuff. sorry. but i do love her, more than anything. and that is saying a lot cause i love food.

well i have no work tomorrow so that means i'm sleeping in. actually think i'm going to go hit up the gym. she got me into working out. God i love her.

-Lnk-

0 comments: