CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 14, 2007

tampa bay and jazz

my familia has traveled to tampa bay for the weekend. we are going to busch gardens tomorrow and going to tear up some roller coasters.

we ate at a nice deli and the server was very talkative. he spoke a lot and just seemed lonley. he was cool and had a sweet looking necklace on. i had a nice corned beef sandwich with swiss cheese on it. berry good.

we walked around downtown afterwards and found our way to a cool wine tasting place that had a jazz band setting up. my dad and i found a seat while my sis and mom scored some starbucks. the band was sick. the drummer was old, like white hair and beard. he was ridiculous. really good. the guitarist was groovy looking, and had a smooth ibanez semi hollow. it sounded so good. the bassist was plucking away at a stand up and they just sounded really good together.

got my rents watching The Office now. my sis and i are avid fans of the show so we've been talking about it a bit and now my rents are interested in it. it is such a good show. i've had favorite shows before but i can say that i am totally obsessed with it. i've watched all 3 seasons at least 3 times already. so dang funny.

my dad set us up in a sweet suite at a hampton inn on the bay. he set up the room with flowers for my mom and candy for my sis and i. it was cool to see my dad thinking of my mom like that. made me smile. but the room has a nice balcony that overlooks the bay and it is just very nice.

my girlfriends mom called me today. she just called to check up on me and see how i was doing. so nice. she is sweet. her and i spoke for awhile and it felt like i was talking to one of my friends. that phone call made me smile. i liked that.

i just put on my dads glasses and they don't really seem to have any prescription. i've always wanted to have to wear glasses. i just like 'em.

well think i'm going to go get some sleep for manana.

-Lnk-

0 comments: